Thursday, March 18, 2010

dreamland


weeepppeeeeyyy!!! This is my first ever blog account.. I've been viewing some of my friend's blogs and i kinda got a bit interested about it. It's the 19th of March 2010 at 1:58am (Philippine time) and just got my own blog site..yeah! :)

Kinda thinking what would be a good start to this...hmmmm....
Maybe a little intro about me.. Im Charlene, a 23yrs Old female from the Queen City. Im a Registered Nurse but still finding luck to this profession i chose :( Anyways, I have a Twin sister which i know makes me unique as Person but never be in looks..hehe. We share the same interest in almost everything.. she's my best friend and my worst enemy! i tell you! haha.. But i super duper Love her to the fullest..

So, I kinda thought of placing a few recent pics of us here.. And thanx to our friend Nicole who invited us to have this shoot.. i find it so cute.. By the way, me and my twin sister thought of the concept. 1st- Identical clothes because of course we're twins; 2nd- had tutus for skirst, to show our passion for dancing; 3rd- shirts with our nick names on it- for Identification purposes..teeehhee.. :) ENjOY :)

2 comments:

  1. weeee welcome to the blogosphere where the lines between sanity and ludacris eventually blur out.. ehhehe looking forward to more posts.. ka cute jud ninyo oi hehe

    The ViXeN's LaiR

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeee :) thank u thank u.. Im new to this..hehe. thanx :)

    ReplyDelete