Friday, March 19, 2010

Guys have their passion too


Been hearing so much about HID lamps, Side skirts, fabricating chin, Llantas and all those terms i could hardly picture out. My boyfriend's being blabbing it this past few days and as supportive as I can be I really tried to grasp every word he says..

He's been canvasing through forums and blogs of affordable shops which could fabricate clean and perfect car chins. First thought, I could not agree of spending thousands just for a car to look uncommon. However, thinking much deeper, i do spend a lot for shoes and clothes. Maybe not much amount in one setting but to aggregate every penny i spend for a year, I think i could have spend more..haha..

Seeing how happy he was after the car chin fitted perfectly with just the same black metal color as his car has, surprisingly, I think i was more excited than him.. I was even so noisy at the shop telling him how nice it looked. PERFECT! nyahaha..

Now, 1 item crashed out from his wish list still more to accomplish the soonest (needs serious saving).

We GIRLS have our own Luxury spending without even noticing and GUYS HAVE THEIR OWN THING TOO...




1 comment:

  1. gadgets, cars and sports is a guy thing...

    But seeing them happy is worth it...

    continue blogging chai...take care

    Sweet
    http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete